We would like to inform you that C-Hotels will take the necessary measures so that you can stay covid-safe with us. The health of our hotel guests and staff is our top priority at all times. We hope to welcome you soon.
How can I cancel my reservation?
All flexible reservations booked directly (via the hotel website, by phone, or email) can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
Please contact the reception desk at 059/80.66.11 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all flexible reservations made via booking sites, the conditions of these sites must be followed. Please contact the booking site for this.
Your reservation cannot be cancelled and is therefore non-refundable.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
How does breakfast work?
You can enjoy an extensive breakfast in the breakfast room from 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
How does lunch and/or dinner work?
The restaurants are open again, both outside and inside.
1.5 metres distancing
C-Hotels believes that the health and safety of our guests and employees deserve the highest priority. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of infection and spreading the coronavirus. The hotel have been fully adjusted to the precautions to ensure we can receive you as safely as possible.
Which measures have we taken?
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Signs regarding the guidelines to prevent COVID-19 infections.
- Disinfecting hand gels can be found at every entrance, reception and lift.
- All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
- The use of a mouth mask is mandatory in the breakfast room, except when sitting down.
- All receptions have a Plexiglas screen (clear protective barrier).
- Employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay at home.
- Online checking in and out prevent long queues at reception.
- Payments take place using a credit card or Bancontact (debit card).
- Employees who come into contact with our guests wear gloves and face masks from a hygienic perspective.
The City of Ostend has decided to make mouth masks compulsory at busy times, when the distance is not guaranteed.
A number of exceptions have been provided for. The obligation to wear a mouth mask does not apply during travel:
- when travelling by car, motorcycle, bicycle or scooter
- during the practice of an intensive sports activity (except hiking)
- during operations requiring strenuous physical exertion
- while consuming food and drink
- for those who have a medical certificate that it is not possible to wear a mouth mask
- for children up to 12 years of age